Pages

▼

Monday, September 28, 2026

Design Wall Monday - September 28, 2026

Good Morning Quilters!

We are traveling today, on the road by car, and we will be back home tomorrow evening.  While riding in the car, I am working on a long term quilt project that was started last year -  redwork squares of alphabet letters and snowmen, with 21 blocks.  It is a pattern I bought a few years ago:


And I am finishing the fifth block on this trip, the E and F block with an elf and fir tree.  Here is a picture of where I am with this block:



It seems like a slow process right now, but I am almost 1/4th of the way done with these blocks, and I am a “perseverer”.  A perseverer is a person who keeps trying and adapting through the long-term and with uncertainty.  Endurance is a good quality.  Confidence that a quilt will eventually get completed is a lovely thought also, isn’t it?

What are you starting, working on, persevering through, or finishing this week?  Join our Design Wall Monday Linky Party below and we can read your blog and enjoy your pictures of your progress.  

Thank you to everyone who joins in!  You are a blessing to me!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet embroidery project. I'm persevering on reducing the number of kits and UFOs I've accumulated.

    ReplyDelete

I am always searching for new ideas and your feedback helps me learn how to do things better. Thanks for stopping by! Note that I am not on the computer daily, so responses to your comments happen when they happen.....I'm 80, and I hope allowances can be made. 😊