Pages

Monday, August 14, 2017

Design Wall Monday - August 14, 2017

This week has gone super fast.  And I didn't get much quilting done.  But I did finish the top of the "bazillion hst's doll quilt", as someone named it.

Here is the top:








I've picked blueberries several times lately, and learned something new this year, that they keep best unrefrigerated, in an open container on the countertop.  I also found it is very handy for popping a few in my mouth every time I go past the counter. Yummy.

Here's a picture of my latest picking:



I hope you have some lovely pictures to show the rest of us. I love Design Wall Mondays.  Let's see what you've been working on.







6 comments:

Kate said...

There are lot of small HSTs in that doll quilt! It's fabulous! Happy stitching this week.

Ann in PA said...

Your little quilt is beautiful! Thanks for the info on storing blueberries.

Nann said...

Fresh blueberries are delicious, and good for you to boot. The doll quilt is a beauty!

QuiltGranma said...

what a lovely little quilt! thank you so much for sharing! Looking forward to seeing it quilted! Even more lovely then!

Angie in SoCal said...

Love your doll quilt!

Jay said...

I did not know this about blueberries! I wonder if it's also true of other berries.