Pages

Monday, August 7, 2017

Design Wall Monday - August 7, 2017

August has started with such great weather that I haven't been sewing very much.  I have been outside enjoying the weather.  I even went golfing with my hubby, and enjoyed the beautiful golf course.  

Yesterday I got out this doll quilt project that is partially finished and sewed some more on it.  Here is my progress so far:




I have another four rows ready to sew together.  I'm at the cabin, so my design wall today is the kitchen table.  Whatever works, right?




What's on your Design Wall this Monday?  



11 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love this! I see fabrics/bits that are in my stash.

Kate said...

That's a lot of little HSTs! A very cute doll cute (and a very intricate one too!)

AnnieO said...

Beautiful doll quilt. I was trimming little HSTs yesterday, to 1.75" square. Lots of ways to turn them into cute blocks.

Teresa said...

love it, HST add so much interest to a quilt, but oh so tiny

Yanicka said...

HST galore !!! I think it will be a great quilt :)

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

So many tiny HST's but in your hands, perfect. Beautiful quilt too.

swooze said...

Your quilt looks great!

Suze said...

Your work is beautiful - home or the cabin.

Julie in GA said...

Your doll quilt is going to be gorgeous! I am amazed by all those little HSTs. They look tiny (1" finished?) Beautiful work!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Gosh!! do I LOVE that quilt!!! it is beautiful!

Karen said...

About a gazillion little triangles!