The squares finish at 3 inches, and I had fun making the rounded corners for the binding. I used bias binding, and it went around the curved corners as easy as pie.
Here's the original and the replica together: Is it real or is it Memorex?
To get a more antiqued look, I tea-dyed it. I have no formula for the process; I just put 3-4 teabags into a pot with some water, and heat it up. For a doll quilt, it is easy. Here's a picture of the quilt in the tea water.
There's a link up (Here) to see what everyone else is working on this Monday morning. Judy Laquidara has a great blog, and I like to go there to see what other quilters are doing.
Lastly, I'd like to add a post-script to my previous post (Here). I had titled it "A Visit to A Quilt Show", and at the last minute before posting, I changed the title to "Eye Candy From A Quilt Show". Yesterday, when I looked at it, I burst out laughing!! I have a post titled "Eye Candy", and then the first picture is of two quilters. LOL To clarify, the eye candy meant the quilts!
Post-script #2. I don't mean that JoAnne and I are not lovely, but I'm just sayin, well, you know what I'm sayin.