Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

May progress

Lots of trips were happening in April, and I am now catching up on the two free block projects I'm working on.

Here's some blocks I made this week that are part of the Splendid Sampler project:






There are blocks coming out every day on the 365 Quilt Block Challenge, and I will be caught up with them this next week.  Here's a picture of a few of them that I've recently finished:


What is on your design wall this week?

I'm linking with the usual blogs, where I like to see what other quilters are working on:

Design Wall Mondays (Here)
Monday Makings (Here)
Oh Scrap  (Here)

10 comments:

Julierose said...

Ooooh just gorgeous soft flower/music fabrics in your blocks--sooo yummy....hugs, Julierose

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Great progress on your blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Karen said...

I see you like the larger prints. They do make interesting block parts.

Rebecca in AK said...

All your blocks are looking great! I love the fabrics you have chosen for both sets.

Val said...

Judy your work is lovely and I really like your colour combos.

Leah Rubin said...

Inspiring, as always! Love the florals and the choices you made!

Taryn said...

I am very impressed at how much you are able to get done. Trips usually derail any momentum I have and it takes me months to get back to sewing.

moosecraft said...

Beautiful! I love the fabrics you've chosen for the splendid sampler! It's going to look so country vintage when all together!

Karen's Korner said...

Hmmmmm strawberries and chocolate. Lovely fabric combinations.

Linda said...

I like your way to combine the patterns. They look really elegant.