Pages

Monday, June 11, 2018

Design Wall Monday - June 11, 2018

This week I have done zero quilting.....nada.....but I attended two Grandchildren's high school graduations from two different high schools, and one graduation party, one 80th birthday party for husband's sister, and entertained guests at the cabin.  Plus I've been mothering our new puppy, Penny Lane, so I'm not a slacker in other areas, only in quilting.

I'm looking forward to being in the quilt room today.  Yeah!   What am I going to work on?  The Jane Stickle quilt that I've been putting off.  Today is the day.  The design wall with one lonely unassembled outer border.  I hope there is more progress to show you next week! 



Here is a picture of Penny Lane trying to catch the broom as my husband was sweeping the sidewalk.  She makes every job fun!  I have a video of this, but don't know how to load videos here.  I will have to learn how.





Also please be aware that there is some glitch in Blogger that doesn't send me an email when you post a comment, but they are supposed to get it fixed this week.  

I am looking forward to your links!  


Please link back to this particular post somewhere within your blog post.  When you link, use the web address of this particular post (http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com/2018/06/design-wall-monday-june-11-2018.html) and not just the generic address (http://smallquiltsanddollquilts.blogspot.com)




9 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like a very busy week with lots of fun family stuff. Good luck with your Dear Jane assembly. Looking forward to seeing your version all assembled.

Quilter Kathy said...

So fun how everything is a game for puppies...even cleaning chores are play time!

sklinn62 said...

I love your Dear Jane blocks. I haven't taken the plunge yet. Looking forward to seeing your quilt.

Puppies are so much fun!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Puppies are totally worth not sewing for ;-)

AnnieO said...

Dear Jane looks very cheerful and ready to join the rest of the blocks! Cute puppy. I hope you get some stitching in this week while puppy naps :)

Bonnie said...

You're not a slacker -- sometimes you need or want to do other things. Congratulations on all the milestones you have been celebrating. Puppy is too cute for words.

Rebecca Grace said...

Ooh, I'd forgotten about those fun puppy days of broom-chasing and barking at the vacuum cleaner!! Your Jane border will still be there waiting for you whenever you get to it, and it is going to be stunning. My new motto is that THERE ARE NO DEADLINES IN QUILTING!

Angie in SoCal said...

Fantastic triangles. You'll be done in no time.

Marti said...

Are each of those triangles pieced? Yikes that's a lot of work, but it sure is pretty.

Penny Lane is so cute. I hope you figure out how to load the video. I've done it but I can't remember how now.