Good Morning Quilters! This week I pulled out an old UFO and it is now a WIP! It is the quilt "Birds of a Feather" by Blackbird Designs. I looked back on my blog and the last time I blogged about it was in 2013. (Here) After working on it this week, it only needs a few more blocks before I can sew all of the blocks together. The small checkerboard blocks are not sewn together yet, and you can see a few blank spots. Here is the progress picture from the Design Wall:
This week I finished the leaves and berries on the block with the red bird, near the bottom left. I also pieced the block below, which goes in the bottom left corner. I have to make one more of this block to go at the top right.
Then I have to make one more "bird" from four drunkard's path blocks, as there are three in the quilt, and I only have two. But that should be easy, since I made so many drunkard's path blocks for a quilt I finished last year.