Pages

Monday, October 14, 2024

Design Wall Monday - October 14, 2024

Good Morning Quilters!

This week I worked on more blocks for the Cousin’s Walk quilt.  There are 28 bird blocks and each block has a different bird in a different small tree.  Most of the trees have a few leaves and two or three flowers.  One of the block patterns I worked on this week had a tree with 15 leaves.  After appliquing 8 leaves, I decided to stop there and not add 7 more leaves.  Here is the block: 



 The second block finished this week is this one


It had only 4 leaves, which made it much easier.  I am nearing the end, as I have only 4 more bird blocks to finish out of 28.   But, the borders are very busy with lots of flowers and leaves, so there is a long way to go to the finish line on this quilt.  I have started on the borders a little bit.  

Also, The redwork embroidery is finished on 3 more dishtowels.  Here they are:



 

:

There are only 2 more designs in the set.  They are so cute, I may do some of them again when I am finished with the last 2.

What are you working on this week?  Please click on the link below and join our Design Wall Monday Linky Party.  Thanks for joining in - I really appreciate you!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments: