The design wall looks almost the same, with a slight improvement. On the Jane Austen quilt, I have the three rows above the center medallion assembled with sashing. Now to do the same with the three rows below the center medallion, and see if the medallion fits between them. Exciting! Exciting that is, if it fits. I’ll let you know next week.
Here is a picture:
I think once the center threerows with the medallion are together, the rest of the quilt should be an easy assembly.
Also, I am going to be cutting more pieces for the blue/green nine inch blocks that you see a little bit of on the right of the picture. There are 18 blocks in total in the Old Mill Pond quilt. Joan Brink and I are making the same quilt at the same time, and she cut the fabrics for all the blocks in one big cutting session. I am cutting as I go. I will try to get a progress picture of both of our quilts for the blog soon. I am not sure how many blocks she has assembled so far.
What are you putting on your design wall this week? We sure do have lots of creative bloggers who participate in our Design Wall Monday Linky Party. You amaze me. Keep up the good work!
Join in today and link your blogs and pictures below. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment