Pages

Monday, May 20, 2024

Design Wall Monday - May 20, 2024

 Good Morning Quilters!


Hi quilters!  Penny Lane here.  I’ve taken over my owner’s responsibilities today because she has not done much to tell you about.  I, however, have much to report:

I have been sleeping on whatever quilt she has on the couch.  I like them all.  Here is a picture of me on an old scrappy tied quilt that is one of my favorites to sleep on.



I also keep a close watch on her and try to encourage her to take breaks from quilting so we can go outside in the sunshine.  I can be very persuasive when I just stare at her, giving her long looks with little sighs.

She did finish the binding on the quilt she was working on for two weeks…….so I wagged my tail in approval.

Now she has started binding another one, and if she finishes it this week, you will see it next week.  I am pretty persuasive though about getting her to quit and take me outside.  My favorite thing to do outside is to roll around on the grass on my back.  It gives me the nicest feeling.  

What have you been doing this nice spring week?  If you have nothing on your design wall, that’s o.k.  My owner understands.  But she does want to hear from you, and see your pictures.  Please join our Design Wall Monday Linky Party below.  

Thanks for your participation.  My owner loves and appreciates you.  .  

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

maggie fellow said...

I want a dog that can write blog posts:)

Kat Scribner said...

Yes, I'm a mom because of our dogs. They do demand our obedience often.

Kate said...

Penny Lane you do such a good job of taking care of your quilter. It's important to love all their quilts and ensure they practice proper ergonomics by getting them up and moving frequently.

Nann said...

Hello, Miss Penny -- thanks for your cheerful message. Hope you and your quilter get some good walks in this week as well as finishing those quilts!

Bonnie said...

Ah Penny Lane -- what a good dog you are. It's fun sleep on a quilt, isn't it. Although I usually am under the quilt. But you do you. Tell your owner that we appreciate her too. Hope both of you get some time in the sun and she gets some quilting time.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Penny is so talented! Ned doesn't even know how to spell his name! But he understands the sleeping cozily on pretty quilts...that he can do.

Margo Yang said...

Penny, you are so cute and very smart. I hope you get to go on walks.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Judy, what a lot of fun Penny Lane is having. I hope that you're enjoying yourself too!

dq said...

Cute read from your beautiful dog's perspective!!