Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

Design Wall Monday - October 14, 2019

Usually I post Sunday night before going to bed, to have it publish in early morning Monday.  This week, we flew to Texas to visit our daughter, and were supposed to be back home about midnight Sunday.....so I could post when I got home.  But you know how flying is these days, our flight from Chicago to Grand Rapids Sunday night was delayed, then again delayed....and now it is supposed to leave Chicago Monday morning at 6:45 AM.   So I am in a motel, with no suitcase, no pj's, writing this just after midnight Sunday night.

So I have no pictures of what is on my design wall at home.  You will just have to wait until next week.  I can show you some pictures this week from the internet of a quilt I'd like to make for Valentine's Day.  Gayle Brindley posted these pictures on Instagram, isn't her pillow beautiful?






Please link up and show me what you are working on.  As usual, all I ask is that you link back to this particular blog post from somewhere within your post.  Thanks!  



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

Preeti said...

Hope you have a safe and comfortable flight. Posting remotely from a mobile device shows your commitment to the party. Kudos to you!!!

Gretchen Weaver said...

The hearts are a lovely quilt. Travel safely and take time to relax before jumping back into life at home. Happy Stitching!

Julie in GA said...

Travel is tough these days. I hope you make it home safely.

Kate said...

Flying is hard these days, at least you were able to stay in a hotel. I've had friends that had to sleep at the airport. Hope you've been able to get back into your sewing groove this week.