New To-Do List, January, Week 3:
1) Redwork Quilt. Finish embroidery on one flower and two leaves to get to the final corner, then draw the corner design, and embroider that. In other words, finish it up.
2. Work on Appliqué on the Benjamin Biggs block #13. Try to get it completed.
3. Sew solid black fabric borders to the Cheddar/Black sampler quilt to finish this UFO.
4. Pull out anther UFO from the bookcase and decide what needs to be done to it.
Report on To-Do List January, Week 2:
1) Red Work Quilt
A) Sew two final borders on top and bottom of quilt Done
B) Draw corner designs for red work quilt Done on three corners
C) Finish red work embroidery on this quilt Not quite done yet - almost fnished.
2) Appliqué block #13 for Benjamin Biggs Wedding Quilt Pattern traced and fabrics selected but no appliqué on it yet.
3) Finish sewing rows (3) together on UFO autumn sampler quilt and decide on use of 300+ hsts that were packed away with it. All sewn together, and nixed the hsts border plan. A solid black border will happen instead.
4). Pencil in the outer scallops line for edge of the Jane Stickle Quilt. Done! It is ready to be quilted!