New To-Do List, January, Week 4
1) Finish Block #13 Benjamin Biggs Wedding Quilt. It is half finished, and I plan to complete it this week.
Here’s a progress picture:
2) Borders on the cheddar/black quilt, which was on the list last week. Not done, so higher on the list this week.
3) Sew blocks together on a UFO that is 14 completed red work embroidered Curious George squares. It will be a baby quilt.
Report on last week’s list:
1) Finish up red work large quilt, completing the vine border. DONE!
2) Block #13 for Benjamin Biggs. HALF-DONE
3) Sew black borders on cheddar/black quilt. DID NOT HAPPEN
4) Pull out another UFO and start finishing it. DONE. The Curious George baby quilt is out and I’m working on it.
I’m sharing goals with the linky party “To-Do Tuesday” (Here) in a plan to be more accountable to other quilters each week. I shall report back next Tuesday on results of this weekly list, and I will set new goals for the new week.
If you are visiting my blog for the first time, please know that I have a linky party every Monday morning. Please join in our Design Wall Monday Linky Party and show us what you are working on.
Hi Judy. I love your Benjamin Biggs block and think Curious George will be an adorable baby quilt. Great job on your list last week. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Have fun this week with your sewing time! 😉 Carol
You made good progress on last week's list. Hopefully you get 4 for 4 this week. Happy stitching.
That's lovely stitching on Curious George. A good week for you!
Post a Comment