Pages

Monday, June 19, 2023

Design Wall Monday - June 19, 2023

Good Morning Quilters!

Well I think I have my quilting mojo back.  It was quite a dry spell but now I am eager to get rolling again.  I finally made a decision to pick a background for the small brown/pink squares that are on the design wall. 

Here is a picture of some of the triangles to show you how it will look:



This background fabric was in my stash, and I have four yards of it, so there will be enough.  Next step involves cutting lots of 5.5 inch squares and then cross cutting them two times, to get four triangles with the non-biased edge on the long edge of the triangle.

Just the project to get me back into my quilting mojo.  Here are some triangles that I cut yesterday:


I am still very much influenced by this vintage quilt:


What have you been doing?  I am so thankful for your beautiful pictures and blog posts.  They have encouraged me to get my quilting mojo back.  

Show us what you have on your design wall today.  Please provide a link back to this post, and also mention the Design Wall Monday Linky Party within your blog post.  Happy Monday!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

Kate said...

Oooh, I like your choice of setting fabric. Glad you've gotten your stitching mojo back. You'll have a lot of stitching to get all those blocks set. Happy stitching!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That si going to be so amazing!! and all those tiny pieces!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

So happy your quilting mojo had returned and that you were able to make some decisions to move this project ahead!

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Judy, I love the fabric that you are using. I'm glad that your quilting mojo is back! :-)

Carol Andrews said...

Judy your setting triangles are perfect! This is going to be one beautiful quilt.

Marsha Cooper said...

My stitching mojo didn't go past the retreat, but I am trying to work on that.