Pages

Monday, July 17, 2023

Design Wall Monday - July 17, 2023

Good Morning Quilters!

I am finally seeing some progress n my design wall.  Here is a current picture that was taken yesterday:


There are nine columns of blocks to be assembled, and I am also working on sewing the dark strips to either side of the light print strips.   There are eight of these to be made, and I have three on the design wall. .  The fourth one is on the ironing board:



It is starting to come together, and I am encouraged.  I hope to have all the pieced block columns on the design wall next week. 

 I hope you are making progress on your projects too.  I’m looking forward to reading your posts this week.  

Join our Design Wall Monday Linky Party below!  Thank you so much for participating.  You are a joy to me.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

Julierose said...

What a lovely QIP you have going on!! I love all the brown shades...hugs, Julierose

Sara said...

Your quilt is going to be amazing!

Bonnie said...

Progress is looking great. You seem to be doing a great job on your UFOs this year. I've been trying to follow your example. Sometimes I move a project forward and sometimes it gets completely done. I like your persistence and finish-it-up determination. Have a great week of progress on this quilt.

Quilter Kathy said...

You are making super great progress! Way to go!

AnnieO said...

Looks terrific! Always a boost to see a completed row after a lot of sewing!