Pages

Monday, July 3, 2023

Design Wall Monday - July 3, 2023

 Happy Fourth of July!

Here is a picture of the first quilt I ever made, finished in 2002 and named:  God Bless America


And a closeup of one block:


If you want to know more about it, I blogged about it::  (Read post here)

Also pictures of patriotic quilts I’ve made through the years:








All of these were made during the time I’ve been blogging, and if you want any details about them, you could search my blog for “patriotic” or “flag” to get more info.  I do love the American flag.  I may make another patriotic doll quilt this week.  The holiday has inspired me again!

Please join the Design Wall Monday Linky Party below and show us what you are working on.  I love to see what you are making.  And your kind comments and participation in the linkup is so appreciated.  Thank you.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

14 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

Your first quilt was quite a challenge, Judy. I love all those half square triangle quilts.

Quilter Kathy said...

Happy 4th of July! So fun to see your patriotic quilt parade!

Sara said...

You've made some beautiful patriotic quilts, but that first one is really amazing. Happy July 4th!!

Vicki in MN said...

I loved your patriotic parade of quilts! Happy 4th.

LA Paylor said...

so much patriotism
I hope our country and a democracy endures... the American dream is justice for ALL

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Such a lovely parade of patriotic quilts. Happy 4th of July

Bonnie said...

Great collection of red, white and blue quilts. I have a couple of RWB tops I need to finish -- they are waiting patiently in the closet. Have a quilty week.

Kim said...

I really like that house one and the tiny little flag. Inspiring!

Marsha Cooper said...

Lots of patriotic there! I hope you had a good 4th.

Kate said...

You've got some really fun patriotic guilts. I didn't get much sewing in last week, so I didn't post anything this week.

Andree G. Faubert said...

Hi Judy, you have a lovely collection of patriotic quilts. It's nice to take them out and revisit them each year! Thanks for the party. Take care.

Celine said...

Hope you had a lovely celebration

Anonymous said...

You excell at quilting💕

Jennifer said...

What a neat set of quilts!