I love fall! Here is a picture of a field of pumpkins that I took a few years ago. I was driving past it and had to stop and take a photo. Fall is full of beautiful sights like this one.
There is more progress on the Jane Austen coverlet quilt kit. Here is a current picture of my design wall:
I am excited to report that the center medallion is fitting well into the spot reserved for it, and now has sashing on three sides of it. I feel like a half-way goalpost has been achieved. Ten more rows to complete and join to the rest of the quilt. And then the borders will be added.
One of the Instagram people that I follow is “Reproquiltlover” and she had this wonderful Autumn bucket list on her site this week. I am going to try to check off a lot of these this fall. How about you?
What is on your design wall? As I have said before, I love to hear from everyone about what you are working on, and you don’t have to have an actual design wall to participate. Please join our Design Wall Monday Linky Party below and show us what you have going on. Thank you to all who participate. You are a blessing to me.
1 comment:
Your Jane Austen quilt is taking shape so beautifully. Fun items on the bucket list. I can check off a couple of items - including baking 3 kinds of bars on Friday to take to a weekend meeting.
Post a Comment